Ratings for Dr. James C. Dozier

I waited 6 weeks for an appt with a doctor who never once explained what my MRI showed just kept saying my symptoms were not consistent with the MRI. He then orders more X-rays and another MRI which according to his own nurse were NOT even going to be sent to his office. Why waste my money on something he had no intention of reviewing. When I asked if he could prescribed a LESS powerful pain med his reply was "take a hot shower". He was very condensending and acted like I was wasting his time. I asked his nurse about a follow up appt and she said if he wants to see you they will call you and schedule it. I won't be wasting anymore of MY time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

this doc was very rude and acted like we were bothering him

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Very rude; does not know how to speak to people. I think there is something wrong with this man; he is really strange.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I found him to be condescending, rude, and uncaring. Worst of all, from my own research, I thought that he was not up to date on my brain issue and I felt that he totally blew me off. Waited two hours to see him!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. James C. Dozier's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)