Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Fry

She is an amazing dr. She delivered my child 6 years ago and has been there for me ever since. I have a lot of respect for dr. Fry and appreciate her as a person as well as my gyno.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

She is terrible. Not welcoming or friendly. If you are not past your childbearing years she doesn't want anything to do with you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Fry is awesome!! She is so sweet & will be a forever friend to me!! She is my gyno an she delivered my daughter 2 years ago. I had a brutal delivery and she caught it before I lost my life. She saved me. She had to give me a hysterectomy at 23 but it was her only choice. She truly is a dr of heart. I recommend her to anyone and everyone!! She is very understanding. awesome dr!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I can not stress enough how much I LOVE dr.Fry. she is the best doctor I have ever seen, gyno or not. She is friendly, and answers all of my questions before I even get the chance to ask them. She is great with my kids if they are with me. She was the doctor that we chose with my second baby and she went above and beyond anything I could have asked for in a doctor. After my daughter was born, she even helped us find a pediatrician that would accept us since we chose not to vaccinate. She followed through with all of our wishes and without any judgment at all. Her staff was always nice and accommodating of our 3 year old too. She also helped me figure out which birth control would work best for me. She ROCKS! M I will NEVER go to another doctor after being her patient.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Fry is the best doctor i've ever had...Gyno or otherwise. As I only see her once a year, you would expect her to not remember details, but she asked me about my personal life and details from my previous yearly exam. My husband and I want to start trying for a family, and instead of just giving me the "take pre-natals and you're fine" speech and running to her next patient, she stayed with me after my exam nearly 20 minutes to just talk about particulars and if she was our Obstetrician what to expect. She is very down to earth, kind, compassionate, and relate-able! I highly recommend her as a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

This is the second time for third kid we are going with Dr. Amy Fry. She is very knowledgeable, very kind and listens to you. She is smart and has a wonderful manner and very up to date on all women's health issues. We do recommend Dr Amy Fry to our all friends & family.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I disagree with the majority of the ratings concerning Dr. Fry. While she does seem very knowledgeable, a few things toward the end of my pregnancy really upset me. I had my first child in March. She was delivered by Dr. Fry. I was unaware, even though I did a ton of research prior to delivery, that an episiotomy is not standard practice. My feeling on them was if I was going to rip from...to put it bluntly...one hole to the next, that I would prefer to have an incision if it would prevent that much tearing. What I got was much worse. I ripped both ways. This is not even the part that upsets me the most. I'm mostly upset that she acted so insensitive about it that my poor mother didn't eat or sleep for days after I delivered. Now, I was in La-la Land so I only vaguely remember her being so insensitive, but while my junk was ripped open she was practically flopping my labia minora around and telling my mom that she "doubt[s] it will heal" and that she "really has no luck at fixing it."

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr.Amy Fry is most friendly and knowledgable gynec.she is very pleasant and seem to care about her patients.I would recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

I love Dr. Fry. I recently suffered a miscarriage and had to have a D&C. She is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. She has a wonderful bedside manner and never makes you feel like she is in a hurry. She answers all questions and is very knowledgeable. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I have a high risk pregnancy due to a rare disease. I was nervous to go to a doctor that excepts medicaid patients because I need specialized care. This facility and staff were exceptional. I was honestly surprised that such a nice clinic would accept my health insurance. I did not get good news but couldnt have been more happy with the quality and care I received. They were compassionate and professional. I highly recommend this doctor and anyone in her practice as several other doctors and nurse practitioners were involved in my care.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Amy M. Fry's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bentonville, AR