Ratings for Dr. Tronya N. Hawkins

In the beginning I loved Dr. Hawkins now she tends to not be as tboeough, always an hour wait for her after appointment times, records not up to datw, nor does she follow through.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I love, love, love Dr Troyna N. Hawkins! She has been my gyn since 2008 when I was referred to her by my primary care physician to treat extreme symptoms caused by fibroid tumors. She is a caring and dedicated physician who cares deeply about her patients. I love this sister from a different Mister!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I LOVE Dr. Hawkins. She takes the time to really talk to you and has a sincere personality. I am so happy to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Hawkins! She is a caring doctor, she takes the time to get to know her patients. She was the one who confirmed my pregnancy for me and I'm sad I couldn't go to her during my pregnancy because I lived in a diff city at the time. I LOVE Dr. Hawkins! VERY THOROUGH and PROFESSIONAL OBGYN!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Tronya N. Hawkins's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)