Ratings for Dr. Michael C. McGlamry

staff canceled first appointment after confirmation. Said he was on vacation and no substitute doctor. Terrible communication and bad attitude from doctor. If you are in pain, go elsewhere. Worst demeaning, condescending attitude including name calling and dirty looks.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

He took great care of my older mother. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

In the early 70’s a football injury resulted in broken bones in my right foot. Over the years I saw a number of doctors but the injury got worse and worse. Finally I met Dr. McGlamry, he examined my foot explained to me what the problems where and how they might be corrected with an operation to which I agreed to in the hopes that it would provide any kind of relieve. The results have far exceeded anything I had hoped for. I am well pleased with every phase of our doctor patient relationship and highly recommend him. Jonathan Neal

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Practices bad medicine. First says I don't have a foot problem but a shoe problem. Months later says I have nerve problem not a circulation problem. Lack of blood flow affects the nerves. So how come my shoe size went from an 11 medium to an 11.5 extra wide?

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. Michael C. McGlamry's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)