Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Myers

Dr. Myers is amazing on all levels. He spent a very long time talking to my husband and me during the consultation. He made us feel comfortable and is very knowledgeable. And his staff was great too! Then, as far as the surgery--it went smoothly, recovery was easy, and I LOVE the results! I would recommend Dr. Myers to anyone interested in breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Meyers put my arm back together after I was involved in a chainsaw accident. Other Doctors who I have seen since then have commented on what an amazing job he did. My 10 inch scar is barely noticeable, my hand is almost functioning normally. This was a very traumatic event and Dr. Meyers was compassionate and competent. During follow up visits he took all the time I wanted to answer any questions I had and he has a friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr Meyers is one of the most humble Doctors I ever met. I had nose surgery about 2 years ago. The surgery went great. My nose looks very natural. I would definiteley recomend him to anyone thinking of getting surgery. I come from a family of 3 Doctors and we all have heard the greatest things about him. He takes pride in what he does.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Myers is a fantastic Doctor. He fixed my Nose that had been broken 3 times lst time 13 yrs ago. My nose is now Straight. Had surgery on l3th of April 2009. he is a modest Man, with compassion,and great bed side manner. He spends time to talk with patient in the room. I praise him.Thank you Dr. M

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr Meyers has been really nice to me and answered all my questions. I am very satisfied with my B. reduction and would use him agian. Thanks Dr. Myers

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Kevin D. Myers's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)

Pacificare