Ratings for Dr. Dameon A. Fisher

Excellent service and very knowledge about my child's issue. Super nice staff and the office vibe was laid back and inviting.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

There are no words to describe my experience or that even give justice to the service I received from Dr. Fisher and his staff. So instead of trying to find the most elaborate and descriptive words in the English language I will simply say that I couldn't ask for a better orthodontist than Dr. Fisher.He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to get to know each and every one of them.I always looked forward to my visits to his office as it was as if I was visiting my family.Everything from the friendly receptionist who knew everyone by name to his assistants who could crack a smile on anyone's face. To describe Dr. Fisher’s expertise and personality would take a whole other review within itself. I will just say this man knows his stuff and is great at doing what he does.If you are looking for a doctor that cares then Fisher Orthodontics is the place for you! And for those of you that are concerned about the end results I reassure you that Dr. Fisher delivers on his word to create the perfect smile.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Dameon A. Fisher's Credentials

• Morehouse College Dental Sch (Grad. 1999)