Ratings for Dr. Sandy J. Robertson

Great physician. She really takes the time to get to know you and will listen to your concerns. Unfortunately, she has left this practice. She was the best doctor there.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr Sandy has left this practice. I am leaving too. If you are sick you cannot get an appointment. They tell you to go to the ER. So you either have to be not too sick or very sick. The ladies in the office are nice but WOW do they mess things up. And the NP are OK but really not very helpful, I am going elsewhere..

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

I just moved to the area from Ohio. I have several health issues and have yet to actually see a Doctor in this practice. I have had two appointments in the last four months. As a new patient, I think I should get to see a Doctor before the NP. I have trusted my health to a group of MDs who don't seem to have a handle on how their practice is ran. In Ohio, I went to the same group of Doctors for 15 years. They took the time to know me and my family. The NP at MVPCA gave me a referral to an orthopedic for a problem in my shoulder that my previous MD had easily treated. Guess what? It took over 30 days to get into the Orthopedic at Mount Vernon. I'm sure there are caring and competent physicians in the Alexandria area. Mount Vernon Primary Care Assoc. is NOT one of them.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

very knowledgeable. answered all of my questions, and I had quite a few. been seeing her for about six months. So far, I am very happy with her. Being a black male I was a little hesitant but She made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

I only wish I could get appointments with her easier, but she is a fabulous doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr. Sandy J. Robertson's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waynesboro, VA