Ratings for Dr. Adegbenga A. Adetola

I filed a complaint with the State Medical Board because I strongly believed Dr. Adegbenga lied to us. I received a letter from the State Medical Board confirming the dialysis performed on my mother was unnecessary. Can this man be called a doctor? In my opinion Dr. Adegbenga a very unethical. When my mother was admitted to Gardena Memorial Hospital on April 25, 2014, the emergency doctor advised us there was nothing that could be done for my mother because her kidneys where failing and her heart was too damaged to help her. Dr. Adegbenga, is a nephrologist and told us my mother would be a candidate for hemodyalisis. It is my opinion he knew very well that she would not survive but gave us false hope to perform an unnecessary procedure on a 89 year old woman. Since he is a kidney specialist I made the mistake of trusting him. He performed hemodyalisis on a dying woman. My mother passed away on April 28th. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015