Ratings for Dr. John Ianzano

I recently visited with Dr. Ianzano to get Invisalign and it was a wonderful experience

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Ianzano for the past few years. During my last visit the x-rays found a problem. Dr. Ianzano took the time to explain all procedures and alleviate my fears. He was able to fix the problem totally pain free. Dr. Ianzano, the hygienist, and assistants work extremely well together. The front desk is always efficient and courteous. I recommend Dr. Ianzano to anyone who expects their dentist to be competent, knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Ianzano is the best! I have never met such a caring and professional doctor in all my years of seeing a dentist. " I have seen a lot " I am so happy I can now say I look forward to visiting my dentist. Front desk is very warm and friendly! The dental assistants took all my fears away and made me feel very comfortable. Again, I can not say enough great things about Dr. Ianzano and his staff. I would recommend this dental practice to ALL my friends and family! Susan S.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017