Ratings for Dr. Bennett D. Grimm

I have had 30 years of back pain. I had an MRI done and Dr Grimm pinpointed the problem. Now after a minimally invasive surgery, I am healed. Thank you to you and your team.

Submitted August 30, 2018

I had a cervical issue for a number of years and it was seriously affecting my life- as a guitarist-musician, the pain and numbness was so bad in my left arm / hand, I was virtually unable to play... after Dr. Grimm gave me ACDF surgery, I'm completely back to normal. I couldn't ask for better care and expertise than Bennett Grimm. Shout out also to Emily and Chelsey too! amazing work from Resurgens Orthopaedics... you guys totally ROCK! (D.Biemiller August '18)

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

He basically insinuated that I’m lying about my pain & had horrible bedside manner. I would never recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr Grim is an insurance company hack. His "consult" for a workman's compensation claim, refutes every other doctors reports. His two minute examination of me, might have well been done over the phone. No wonder he goes to multiple offices. He is a hired gun, and his diagnosis should not be trusted. Licensed from a Cracker Jack box?

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Couldn't be happier with Dr. Bennett Grimm at Resurgens! To say he helped change my life back would be an understatement. I had suffered from a ruptured L4L5 in my back for almost 4 months. I had previously been misdiagnosed with sciatica by other metro Atlanta orthopedists before I met with Dr. Grimm. The first day I limbed into Dr. Grimm's appointment he had an idea what was wrong. Being the brilliant doctor he is he was correct. Within less then two weeks he had me under getting that disc removed. Great Surgery. Great recovery. Great doctor! I highly recommend Dr. Grimm at Resurgens Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I injured my back, at work, 17 years ago. Since this was a workers’ comp. claim it was a battle to get anything done. After 3 months of eating pain pills I was able to convince the insurer to pay for a top pain management specialist and this was a tremendous help. I was able to return to work, however; I continued to have the dull roar and pain in my lower back. I just reconciled myself to living with this pain. After a few years I was told my leg was wasting away and had a 40% loss of use and there was nothing I could do to correct or reverse the damage. Earlier this year, 2017, I decided it was time to have a complete re-evaluation. I selected Resurgens because of the many good “word of mouth” reviews I heard. I visited the Town Lake office and met with Dr. Bennett Grimm. He ordered a new MRI and reviewed my old medical file, MRI, and X-rays. To my shock the Dr. informed me that I now had a 60% loss/wasting of my leg, but, he was positive he could stop the degradation and the pain! I began physical therapy to strengthen my core (25 lb weight loss was a side benefit!) and I began walking daily; to prepare for the surgery. I am now ~12 weeks past surgery and I could not be happier with the results! ZERO pain, for the first time in over 17 years! I highly recommend Dr. Grimm and the staff at Resurgens Orthopaedics. They took great care of me and delivered exactly what they said they would, plus more!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I Saw Dr. Grimm with back issues. He first prescribed doing physical therapy after reviewing my x-rys. When the effects of that plateaued, he ordered an mri and found spinal stenosis. He suggested that surgery could help. He performed a micro discectomy of a herniated disc L3/L4 and a laminectomy of L4/L5. I woke up from surgery pain free, except for the wound caused by the surgery. I am 7 weeks post surgery and doing very well. I'll be playing golf in 6 more weeks. I am a happy camper. He and his staff are excellent. I was always seen in a timely manner and even had the direct cell line for his assistant who replied to my voice mail promptly. I heartily recommend.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Grimm performed my L5/S1 discectomy which provided immediate relief. As I continue to heal, I have zero pain and am back to normal activities. Dr. Grimm was very consultative and professional throughout the entire. I'm back to be able to run around the baseball diamond and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Grimm.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Grimm successfully performed surgery for my L5 and L6 vertebrae in July of 2016. His pre-surgery guidance and care throughout my surgery and post-op visits/consults were excellent and his staff provided world class service. Dr. Grimm, is very professional, yet friendly, listens to what you have to say and answers questions. Not in a hurry to leave the room. Takes the time to explain your particular case. Great surgeon that's the most important item. This was my fourth surgery performed by gifted Resurgens doctors. Dr. Grimm's performance and my experience exceeded all expectations. Quality of life has been restored for me and my family and my gratitude to Dr. Grimm and Resurgens is without measure.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

After years of pain, physical therapy and 3 epidurals and trying to avoid surgery at age 21, I took my son to 3 Ortho Surgeons regarding his herniated disc & DDD. After being told by one of the Dr's that he would need a very invasive procedure, we were discouraged. Dr Grimm had a great appreciation for my son's situation and condition and advised him to have a bilateral discectomy, which is far less invasive than the other surgeon had recommended. He recovered nicely, is active & free of pain.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Bennett D. Grimm's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2006)