Ratings for Dr. R. Steven Singer

Dr. Singer is very kind and helpful. He answers all of my questions and never seems to be in a rush. I went to Dr. Singer because he handles the more difficult migraine cases. Under his care my headaches have gone from 4-5 per week down to 1 or 2 so far. As for pain intensity using a scale of one to ten my average headache has gone down from a five to a one. I still am expecting more improvement.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Finally someone who knows what he is talking about. After many years of no diagnosis he found my problem Just love him and his quirkiness - a cross between Mel Brooks and Enstein.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Dr. Singer has been fantastically helpful. The first time I saw him, he saw me for my entire hour-long appointment PLUS he had me come back during his lunch hour so that he could talk with us some more. He's always had tons of information for us - provided photocopies from books, information about current events, and given us ideas about ways that we can continue to learn more about my condition. He does tend to run behind schedule - but that's because he spends so much time with each of his patients. I *highly* recommend Dr. Singer to patients who are dealing with headaches and migraines.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Great doctor who will spend a lot of time with you in order to make a correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. R. Steven Singer's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1965)

Commercial Insurance Company