Ratings for Dr. Eric Davis

I was/am one of the millions of people that have always feared going to the dentist, & wouldn't go until a tooth ache forces us. From the first time Dr. Davis serviced me, he was extremely gentle, very sympathetic to my dental fears, patient, pleasant, thorough & most important to me, he was caring. I've gone from the fear of even the simplest procedure with any dentist, to getting 7 teeth implants & quite a bit more with Dr. Davis. I'm comfortable in his establishment, with his assistants, (fabulous ladies) receptionist (always smiling) and with him. They have taken excellent care of me & my dental issues. I would give them 6 stars if I could. FYI... my daughter (who's been through dental trauma) is even comfortable with Dr. Davis!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Wouldn't conduct a cleaning because they wanted to do a service not covered by insurance, sounds like a money hungry practice avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

This is a horribel denitst and a horrible practice It took six motnhs to fix the implants and they're still not right. No help and no pride in his work. He finally told me to go elswhere.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012