Ratings for Dr. Rami K. Batniji

Dr. Rami Batniji is by far the most impressive surgeon I have ever encountered. In advance of making my decison to have a face lift, I interviewed four plastic surgeons. Dr. Batniji spent countless hours with me over a 6-week period clearly conveying the procedure, risks, and expected results. He is a brilliant, patient, and accessible doctor who is also exceptionally warm and personable. He incorporated state of the art operating modalities, which yielded a very natural result without complications. Dr. Batniji's post-operative care was equally impressive. His protocol is thorough, and I experienced no post-surgical pain. I have subsequently recommended him to two of my friends who share my positive experience!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Batniji is professional, highly skilled, very courteous and caring. He will spend a lot of time with you addressing all of your concerns and answer any questions you have. He is also conservative so he won't overdo it with botox and fillers, etc. I highly recommend him if you want a doctor who will keep you looking natural instead of fake.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

I had a nasal surgery which was painless with no swelling or bruising. Dr. Rami Batniji is an excellent surgeon and is double-board certified. Dr. Rami Batniji made the surgery process very easy. He has terrific bedside manner and answered any/all questions/concerns in detail and even calmed my nerves before surgery(which totally worked). He also instructed that there were allergy factors that should be followed up with in conjunction with surgery. I thought that unique, that he didn't say surgery was just the answer. He truly shows that he enjoys and knows what he is doing. He is a very personable, honest, confident, knowledgeable, skillful, and a meticulous surgeon. He knows how to talk to people, and is very down-to-earth. I am 100% happy with my results both functionally and aesthetically. I have NO regrets and would readily do it again, but I don't have to: Dr. Rami Batniji fixed the problem the first time. Cannot thank him enough!!!Thank you Dr. Rami Batniji

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Excellent, caring staff and physician. Very skilled in the art of facial plastic surgery. He did my facelift and I am so pleased with the results. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Great doctor, did a perfect job on my nose, he even did extra cosmetic stuff on my nose for free

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Rami K. Batniji's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2005)