Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Edgar

I left feeling even more helpless than when I went to see Dr. Edgar. And when he called to give me my results, he didn't even wait for me to finish my question before he had hung up the phone. I called back to ask for the results of one of the tests (that he hadn't given me the results from), and 1 month later, have never gotten a call back.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Edgar had a bad beside manner. When I told him the symptoms I was expeiencing ( tired, weight gain despite a 1200 calorie a day diet and 5-6 hours of excercise a week ), lack of sexual desire etc.) he brushed me off. He handed me his friend's bussiness card. Then he told me as I was a new mom of a two year old and an infant that I was just depressed. Then he told me to go on a diet. This diet should include eating a Lean Cuisine for dinner. I begged him to humor me and check my bloodwork for a thyroid condition. I indeed have hypothyroid disease. I refuse to ever step foot in his office again.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Truly knows his field, is thorough, and follows up where it is needed. Scehedules appropriate follow-up visits. I would recommend Dr. Edgar to others.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

good doc, knows his stuff, knows how to talk to folks

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Paul J. Edgar's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)