Ratings for Dr. Lise K. Satterfield

I love dr satterfield but i do not understand why nothing is done about her staff. I hate to move to another to another doctor but after years of the same complaints about the staff and see the patients complaints are not dealt with this looks like the patient doesnt matter.plus my grandson was turned away even though my daughter and i have seen her for years.we were told she is seeing new patients and we are a continued family members.the staff was very rude and did not even try to be nice.and made it uncomfortable for me to even make an appointment for myself.i really am thinging about looking for a new doctor.adoctor should no how to handle their staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Have been a patient for several decades, however, as stated in other reviews, her staff is horrible, rude and unprofessional. Not worth it. They don't call back, leave you on hold for minutes, upon minutes, upon minutes. They speak to you rudely and put you on hold while you are talking to them. The office doesn't call you back with lab results and have even dropped lab samples which have resulted in having procedures repeated.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The Stuff is horrible, complains and more complian about the stuff been for years and nothing happened the are the worth I am going to found me a another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Too busy to see patients. No walk ins allowed. Sick visit patients wait forever. Youre better off going to patient first or the er. Dont go here

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr.Satterfield is one of the best doctors any where.The staff is very poor.The front desk only answers the phone after you have called six or more times.Then they are very unfriendly and if you need a call back they either do not give the message or the person in the back just does not return the call or tell the doctor.Getting a refill on meds is always days to weeks to get.When in the waiting room the staff is always talking about a patient,the phone that they but on hold for over ten times while they are eating,talking about home life or other staff members.They also leave the desk for 20 minutes or longer.why don`t the doctors do something about the staff.Because they do known.They may be the doctor of the year but if the office is a mess the patients will see this as a reflection on the doctors.please do something.DR.Satterfield is the best and I have seen her for 21 years and the staff just gets worst.I hope to see same kind of change or a new doctor.What a loss that will be.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Poor office staff. not very assessable to make appointments, get Rx refills and for questions. Do not get call backs when you leave a message most of the time. I'm looking for a new doctors after having Dr Satterfield since 1991

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

MY X DOCTOR. THE ONLY THING I EVER RECIEVED AFTER WAITING AT LEAST AN HOUR WAS A BREEZE BY.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I have been going to Dr Satterfield for over 15 years since I was a kid. Dr Satterfield has always been professional and caring, and has a great sense of humor. However, now that I am a Mom, I am experiencing what my own Mom just put up with-- the unprofessional, rude office staff. I am FED UP with Dr Satterfield's office staff. They have finally lost my business today, and I'll be first to highly NOT recommend her. Dr Satterfield is wonderful, and so are her nurses. However, the office staff themselves can't keep organized, lose files, and do not return calls and act annoyed when you call repeatedly. I feel badly for people expecting prescription refills on lifesaving medicines that don't get filled on time because of this staff! Dr Satterfield, if you are reading this, please get out of there and find a new staff!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Satterfield is an excellent doctor, no question. However the quality of her staff has us looking for a new doctor as we speak. It is unbelievable the total lack of customer service or even care that you would expect from a doctors' office. We started with our whole family there. We already moved our children to another doctor and in the process of moving myself and spouse to a new doctor. It is a shame that such a wonderful doctor go to waste. But my feeling is that if this is what she accepts from her staff...there is a possibility I am wrong about her skills as a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

When I read the reviews of Dr. Satterfield I figured she must be good if ppl are willing to deal with her staff to see her. However after visiting I realized no matter how good a doctor is, they rely on their staff a lot and it's important to have a good one. They were not overly rude, but they did not seem to care or have any pride in their work. They marked something wrong on one of my charts and when they gave me a vaccine just left the room without saying anything or giving me a bandaid. I looked and had blood dripping down my arm. They also did not send some paperwork to another office as they said they would, when I arrived for that appointment my info was not in the system. There were other things as well. It's a shame that a seemingly good doctor would put up with such a unprofessional staff because I really did liked Dr. Satterfield but would not go back to her because I do not trust her staff. If you see her I recommened double checking their work for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Lise K. Satterfield's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)