Ratings for Dr. Leslie J. Silberman

Bad manners. Absolutely no professionalism. Not a normal behaviour. Gets mad at times with children.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

This was my doctor when I was a child, so when I had my son in 2005 I had him to be my son's Pediatrician. Bad idea- as a new mom I had tons of questions, before I could finish my question he was down the hallway yelling the answer back to me! I knew that was not going to work out! Plus all of the stains on his white doctors coat! yuck! and his constant sniffing! Hopefully he should be retiring soon so no one else has to deal with him!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

The doctor did not wash his hands, he sniffs constantly . I could hear him yelling outside the door on more than one occasion , I feel he did not spend quality time with me and my child .I felt bad for the nurse. The office is in total disarray junk piled everywhere. I'm not sure we will go back, my child likes the nurse with the short blonde hair the girl that checks you out is also very nice .

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

This is a great doctor. I have always been happy with the way he cares for my children.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Very knowledgeable and never have to wait for appointments. Bed side manner is not the best but he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Ver old fashioned and not helpful at all in breastfeeding.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007