Ratings for Dr. Norman B. Rosen

If it wasn't for this office of doctors I wouldn't be able to work and take care of my family

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

If not for treatment and professional methoids I would not have learned different shields of dealing with constant pain de abiliting pain that keeps me imobile . I have been working with Dr Norman B.Rosen for neck surgery and multiple surgeries he treated me sometimes on his own time also I have been seen by Marsha Donald's for traumatic experience from a 53'fall on my job. Also physical therapy by Noelle Miller .Dr Norman B. Rosen is positively Heaven sent .He has changed the lives of every pain patients who have been rejected by other professional . I am Truly Praying for You and ur Professionals everyone has learned from his methoids ..Please let us know how we your true pain patients can get involved letters to Congress are probably being thrown away I have never gotten any responses alone but to gather we can help...Nobody has the rite to get in to medical records or take responsibility for our medical conditions except who we chose as voting American tax paying citizens ..The best to you Dr Norman Rosen for that is your way may you be continued we /I need you .N.Gallier Sr.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Rosen has got a real racket going on: Once you are "approved" for treatment, the doctors and p.a.s dole out narcotics based upon subjective belief and what patient says and then will take away that same medicine for either punishment purposes or whims of the provider to take away pills justifying their actions based upon reasons such as "its Spring:", "its Summer", the DEA and insurance companies are dictating what's an allowable dose so they take one away w/o regard to pain level. The patient is treated with disdain and little respect and may have to wait hours before being seen. The worst humiliation comes with routine punishments where the patient is made to come back every 2 days, having to pay each time in order to get their medicine on a very limited basis for reasons as understandable as lost/misplaced prescription paper (not even the bottle or pills themselves) - you can't just get a replacement written prescription (even when to do so would cause no problem for your particular provider) and run by and pick a new one up but rather you must make an appt with your doctor no matter what location they may be and then must see them every 2 days after that until you reach your regularly sceduled next appt. This practice is disgusting and really is defrauding the insurance companies into paying for these appts which are totally unnecessary for treatment/care purposes. Nothing changes as far as your treatment for your particular condition and so its quite egregious and should be reported to the proper authorities for taking Rosen and his "policies" to task. Additionally, his practice of not seeing patients unless and until they pay despite no prior knowledge and w/o regard to the patient's need for medicine flies in the face of their stated desire to help patients get well. There needs to be a class action against this practice and Rosen, in particular for their abusive ways and lack of respect, as they make drug addicts out of the patients to perpetuate their profits

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

He is best in business. Without his help I wouldn't be able to work. Best doctor in towson

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

The only reason I checked 1 is because there is no zero. Filthy dirty office long was and nothing more than a pill mill.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Many of the previous reviews are from the dissatisfied patients who don't fully grasp what this practice brings to you. What it has done for me is invaluable. I'm a young gentleman who at one time was reduced to living in a wheelchair due to complications following multiple battles with osteomyolitis (infection of the bone)following hip surgeries. I also have chronic low back issues due to my body compensating for the lack of functional hips. Yes, they are crammed with patients with serious medical problems, and many with serious psychological issues on top of physical disability. If you go there because you expect to be prescribed a month's worth of narcotics and benzo's cause you know that all you have to do is take meds and feel better, you will not be pleased with your treatment. The goal is to use meds as a tool to allow you the functionality to make your life more productive as a person, and more importantly as a responsible member of society. Continued in next post.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

i agree with every single bad thing that was already written. I could add though it was not Rosen I saw another just as bad. Listening at first then making their own decision of what my problems are. I have had fibromyalgia for 14 years and disabled for it. My former pain mangement doctor is not practicing in Md. now I went through the same deal with one side of me is shorter than the other stuff that thing in my shoe. No disabled bus can take me to appointments my location is out of the boundaries of their route in Baltimore. Only possible to get a ride when car is available. My last appointment twisted my leg laying down backwards hurt me so bad I kept hurting more even day afterward. Yes I waited 5 hrs. then 45 min. more in exam room waiting. Hurt me more exam than pain I had before getting to appt. and the day afterward. No understanding of fibromyalgia twisting muscles all around they only thinking of bones. Im in start of seeking other doc after only being there 1 month.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr rosen's practice might as well be a corner alley dealing heroin. They create junkies worse than dealers. Major lawsuit should be filed against this unethical money grubbing practice. glad my wife got her life back by leaving the practice and finding a mwthadone clinic to fetid off inordinate amounts of oxycontin. Please avoid them at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

He double books all his appointments so EVERYONE ends up waiting between 1 and 4 (yes thats a FOUR) hours to be seen. Three out of four times he sends some proxy (PA or other doc) in to see you to "rubber stamp" whatever he's pushing this week (Social Work, Phys Therapy, Weekly vs Monthly appts) even though you never actually see him, you just hear his voice in the hall as Dr.Proxy relates his "findings" and Rosen insists on whatever "therapy" is required. It isn't really about pushing drugs but about fostering dependency. If you disagree with him, he WILL deny you the medications that you will be very sick without; then TRY to go see another doctor and ask for narcotics on short notice (right!). He drug tests you every chance he gets for $45 a pop (even when you've passed every WEEKLY test for the past two years). The office has not been remodeled since 1974, and probably last cleaned then. DON'T GET INVOLVED HERE - THERE ARE GOOD DOCS OUT THERE WHO WILL PRESCRIBE WHAT YOU MAY NEED.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Norman B. Rosen's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)

Pacificare