Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Conklin

D> Conklin has been my general practioner Dr. Conklin has been my GP for a little over a year now and I have never had a better doctor in my 36 years. He takes his time with you, doesn't make you wait forever, and truly cares about his patients! I cannot recommend him highly enough!! I came to him because I was having excruciating pain in my left hand and arm which I could not explain. Not even knowing me he trusted me and prescribed medication that really helped. It did take us a few tries to get the pain under control, but he never gave up or got frustrated with me. We have now discovered there's an issue with my ulnar nerve for which I had to have surgery. Unfortunately the surgery didn't work and I have to remain on pain medication for gosh only knows how long, but if it weren't for him my quality of life would be horrendous. I would not even be able to type this if it weren't for him! Go to this doctor, he is wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

He is truly a wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr Conklin is wonderful, easy to talk to and knowledgeable. He has taken very good care of my son and even called on the weekend to check on him. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey B. Conklin's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MB Health