Ratings for Dr. Mitchell S. Cohen

Dr. Cohens office has treated several people in my family. Everyone has been extremely satisfied with the whole experience. The staff is very friendly and makes sure your needs are always met. Dr. Cohen does beautiful work and makes sure every patient is completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend his expertise to anyone in need of dental work. He did a fantastic job in fixing my underbite when I thought nothing could be done. He's wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I was referred by friends and family members who were patients of Dr. Cohens. I then chose Dr. Cohen for my son's dental work because of his good reputation and I was very pleased with the results. I have now chosen to see D. Cohen for my own Orthodontic corrections and couldn't be more satisfied. The staff is very pleasant and helpful and I would refer Dr. Cohen for dental work.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr. Cohen rocks! My son loves goes there. Everything is going according to plan. Couldn't recommend him more highly

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013