Ratings for Dr. Gina R. Allison

Dr. Allison was my primary OB for two pregnancies, and delivered my firstborn. She really knows her stuff, but isn't afraid to look things up if she needs to. She's happy to answer questions and provide information to help you make informed decisions. She's personable, friendly, caring, and clearly loves what she does. Not related to my rating itself, but still important, she has great partners at Women's Healthcare Associates - I saw many of them during my first pregnancy due to complications (all was well, I just had a lot of appointments) and I wouldn't worry to have any of them be on-call when my baby showed up. (Good thing: #2 didn't wait for office hours or Dr. Allison's on-call days.)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Allison made me feel so comfortable. It was like talking with a friend and she is a really great OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Gina Allison is a very caring and patient doctor. She always enters the room with a genuine smile and good attitude. She will answer all your questions and never make you feel like you are wasting her time. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

she is absolutely fantastic! Delivered our firstborn and made us feel at ease and provided much comfort to my husband and I. She takes the time to listen and she really cares! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I've only seen her one time, but I really liked her. I thought she was sharp and had a good bedside manner. She was personable, helpful and informative and took the time to ask and answer questions. I absolutely would recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Gina R. Allison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Allison grew up in Renton, Washington. She was awarded a four-year academic scholarship to the University of Washington, where she completed her undergraduate degree in women's studies. In 2001, Dr. Allison received her medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She then moved to Portland for her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Allison recognizes that many aspects of a woman's life contribute to her well being. She enjoys the special relationship she forms with her patients while caring for them. Her special clinical interests include minimally invasive surgery, vulvar health, sexuality, and lactation care.

• English

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)
  • University of Washington (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal