Ratings for Dr. Philo A. Rogers, D.O.

Staff is awesome, helpful and very friendly. Dr. Rogers is amazing, I've recommended this office to all my family and friends. Great place!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Best office staff I have ever dealt with. Always friendly and personable. Dr. Rogers has a great sense of humor and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Fine Doctor & one who cares !!!!Treated Me, my Mom, & my sister & wife. Still does.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

The best physician in phoenix.highly recommend.excellent bedside manner.listens very well and always ontime.never made me feel uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Rogers is my main physician and he helped me lose 60 pounds over a 8 month period. I feel fantastic and have become more physically fit than I have been in ten years.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

He talks about my weight problem? Have you seen HIM and HIS wife.. He should talk. Sharon should have stayed, not left. Dr. Rogers wife is unreal.. MS. big SHOT, that she is NOT.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Rogers is the best! Great bedside manner and care. He is always very friendly and helpful.Sharon and the office staff are very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Philo A. Rogers, D.O.'s Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company