Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Anonye

I saw Dr. Anonye last week for a n emergency root canal, he was very personable and professional, he took care of my problem and finally I was able to sleep. Great dentist, very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Excellent Dentist, took care of all my dental needs in a professional manner.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

This was the worst experience ever. I had 2 teeth filled, 3 days later I was still in pain. I called the office to ask if they could see me to find out why I was in such pain. I was told that is normal and it could last up to 3 weeks or so. The pain continued. I contacted another dentist. He was reluctant to see me. I explained to him that I tried to get help from these people to no avail. When he did the x-ray he showed me where it had been drilled. I was so deep that the nerve was hit causing the severe pain. The hole was not completely filled and allowed infection to set in. I called to let them know that they did a less then professional job and they could care less. I hope to never have another experience as this. I would not go back to this place if it was free!

Submitted June 1, 2016

I have severe dental anxiety. Dr. Anonye and his entire staff have made every visit pleasant and pain free. I wouldn't see anyone else now.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Perfect in every way. Office easy to find, plenty of parking in rear; great staff.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

A great office. A very fine dentist renewed my faith in the dental profession. Recommend highly

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Anonye knew what he was talking about. He was one of the best dentist I have ever had. Is staff was kind, and treated you like you were in their home. I felt I little pain, but he fixed it fast. I can wait to go back.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Very smart doctor that goes out of the way to make me comfortable and to avoid any pain; highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Dr. Anonye rendered professional and efficient service and was interesting and personable. I will miss him (he's moved on to another state).

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

The best dentist I have ever had. He was very Knowledgeable' frienly and caring.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007