Ratings for Dr. F Patricia Mceachrane-Gross

Even though Dr McG is no longer at the Peppertree Pointe Plaza - due to the dishonest practices of the landlord Ron B. she is still practicing as a private provider. She is an excellent doctor willing to listen and give a plan to improve your health. Unlike many urgent care doctors who just want your money and then get you out of their office. She's kind and caring and has an excellent reputation with the elderly.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr McEachrane is a very professional and caring doctor. She seeks to get to the root of your problem and gives a solution that works. I’ve referred her to some friends of mine. She is my top physician because she listens keenly with an ear to help.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

One of the best doctors that I've ever had! I can't understand why the other ratings were bad. My children love seeing her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Avoid Dr. Patricia Mckenrane Gross , she is the worst Doctor I have ever been to, rude , Sloopy, Not considerate , very nasty, I would go to any other doctor but her

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

The dr is great, but the staff are incompetent. The receptionist has a listening/comprehension issue, and the nurse that handles the paperwork for bloodwork and referrals is always forgetting something, submitting the wrong thing, or just flat out not doing what the dr told me she would do. I've never gotten a referral through any faster than 2 weeks because I always have to call to remind her, usually more than once. I've had to repeat bloodwork on more than one occasion because she either filled out the order wrong or left something off the order. If there were a comparable or better dr in the area, I would never go there again!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015