Ratings for Dr. Sofiya I. Donskaya

Always helpful and accommodating. The office is busy but they do the best they can!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

RUDE - and wasted my time. So unorganized and not in it to help the patient. I have a Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan - Company Policy and its not - Obamacare. The first thing they asked was I in Obama care ?? I said NO My Co- Pay is 20 and they said it would be 130 dollars to visit... This Doctor is also in The Provider Plan and they still denied me the Co pay..saying I pay Month to month doesn't qualify? Obviously not here to help patients... No wonder it was easy to get an appointment

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Avoid this psychiatrist unless just have to go! Find someone else. I think she is the one with a hyper sensitive issue and needs help. Don't make the honest mistake of calling her profession psychologist because she will waste 15 minutes explaining how she went to 12 years of school to become a psychiatrist. Most of our time was spent with miscommunication and misunderstandings. Its amazing she is a Doctor. However, I also caught her in lies as well saying she sent prescriptions when she never did. Complete waste of time and lots of time, and money! Worst experience ever when compared to other doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

This is by far the worst doctor I have EVER seen I even work for doctor's. The two ladies that work in this office are very unprofessional and even wrote down my personal credit card information off of my credit card and used it when I did not authorize them to use it. When confronted about it they said I should have answered my phone. They did not give me an opportunity to deal with the issue at hand when I told them that the issue was an insurance error and that I did indeed have insurance and that my insurance company had made a mistake. They deducted the money out of my account with out my approval and when asked to speak to the Dr. about it I was told she was the one who approved it and did not care to speak with me. The issue was resolved with the insurance company and their check was mailed to them and confirmed by my insurance company that they recieve it however they never mailed me my check and continued to claim they never received anything. Do not use them.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Very efficient, conservative and caring. Great with adolescents.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

She is very cold. She prescribed me an anti depressant, it was the only meds I was taking at the time. The side effects landed me in the ER and when I called and told her I had been rushed to he hospital she said there is no way it was the med because it was a childs dose, and that it must be something going on with me. She told me to keep taking the medicine. I don't understand that logic, if a med gives you an adverse effect it doesn't matter how much or how little you took. I haven't been able to trust another Dr. since, and after the whole ordeal I felt worse off than when I went in.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

very unfriendly doctor and not after a patients interest

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Sofiya I. Donskaya's Credentials

• Moscow Med Stomatologic Inst, Moscow, Russia (Grad. 1998)