Ratings for Dr. Stephen L. CHRISTENSEN

I highly recommend Dr. Christensen. The doctor found that I had a cataract that the previous Dr. seem to not find when she did my exam 6 months before. Dr. Christensen takes time to talk and is not in a rush to get to the next patient. The staff however is a bit rude and I do agree with the other rating here.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

The staff at the location on Cactus & 32nd street is rude and condescending and completely disorganized. I went back for my follow up appointment and they could not find a record of my appointment from the week prior. I went back for follow up appointment #3 because the contact lens that they had me testing was not comfortable - I was 10 minutes late to this appointment after rushing out of work and sitting in horrible traffic on the freeway, the dr and his nurse had left. Do not schedule 5:40pm appointments if you do not intend to stay until 6pm. The women at the front desk apparently work for the other optometrist, and they were horrible and not helpful. I would NOT recommend using this eye doctor in the Scottsdale location based purely on the front office staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011