Ratings for Dr. Gus J. Leotta

I have been in Dr. Leotta's care for the last two years. He is very thorough, professional and never rushes me through my appointment. Procedure is always explained in detail, wait is never longer than 15 minutes. I highly recommend Dr. Leotta to anyone having knee or shoulder issues.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing Dr Leotta is. I went to him with a multi-decade long shoulder injury. From the start, he was thorough in his examinations, precise in his plan, and always communicative of his expectations. Other doctors told me I needed a shoulder replacement. At 37 years old, that wasn’t an option in my mind. 4 months post-op with Dr Leotta, I’m already back to crossfitting. Don’t believe a negative review from a disgruntled old woman who has no patience. If you want the BEST ortho in Palm Beach, take the time to see Gus.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Leotta. He is a very helpful and kind hearted person. He will always answer all of your questions and go over your MRI and X-Rays with you explaining them thoroughly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Leotta and his staff at The Orthopedic Center of the Palm Beaches. From the very first visit, to the surgery on my torn meniscus, until my final follow up, I knew I was in good hands. He was very polite, knowledgeable, and thorough with his exams and explaining the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Leotta for any of your Orthopedic needs!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Gus J. Leotta's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Lake Worth, FL