Ratings for Dr. Murriel A. Schulte

My wife and I saw Dr. Schulte when we were not in a good place. Thanks to Dr. Schulte, she helped us not only to communicate better, she helped us to become real emotional partners in a way that we had never been able to be before. I thank her for that. She was caring and non judgmental, and very kind. I will recommend her to those who are in need of a capable and kind counselor. We are a better and more successful couple because of Dr. Schulte.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Murriel Schulte for quite some time. I tried two others before her and she was by far the best. Dr. Schulte is professional, very intelligent, caring and has worked wonders in my life! I would recommend her to anyone! ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Sincerely, A. M.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Schulte is a great counselor. My husband and I have been her patients for about ten years. She has helped us both as a couple and individually fulfill our needs for security, love and respect, self-esteem, decisive action and self actualizing growth. We have become more self-sufficient, able to realize hidden potentials, and able to function at higher levels of effective living. It's a lot of work, for her and for us. I recommend her highly to anyone in need of counseling and psychotherapy.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Murriel Schulte for more than 6 years. She has always been knowledgeable, helpful, caring, supportive, and punctual. Dr. Schulte is extremely reliable. I highly recommend her for any person who is in need of psychological counseling as being one of the very best in her profession.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Saw me right away the first time, she knew I was in a lot of pain. Called her the next day to setup appointment per her request. She was extremely rude on the phone to me. Later that night 9pm she called, appologized for being rude (she admitted to it). Then she proceded to get angry at me because I was honest with her that I had prior plans to see another therapist later that week, one that I a had planed 3 weeks ago. My plan was for her to see my spouse next and she said she was calling to refuse to help us. All because we wanted to see if she was right for us. Apparently she expects you to NOT check out the councilor to see if they are a good fit for you. Very high on herself, bragged about she had a lot of years experience.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Murriel A. Schulte's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1985)