Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Lisook

I am a physician has both seen Dr. Lisook's patients in referral for over 20 years and personally gone to Dr. Lisook for my own health care. He's the best!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

I've been a patient of Dr. Lisook for 18 years. A caring, knowledgeable doctor. I have had several different medical issues over thge years and all have been diagnosed and treated correctly and promptly. He has referred me to specialists when necessary and followed up after their work. He would be hard to replace if necessary.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

I've gone to Dr. Lisook for more than 20 years. He is the very best doctor I've ever seen in my life. He listens, never makes me feel rushed, and is the most concerned doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients and is extremely compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Doctor Lisook differed from other doctors that I have seen lately because he listened. The reason he listens so well, it seems to me, is that he has a great deal of genuine concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Lisook is the best doctor we have ever had. He takes time, listens, returns phone calls personally, and is humble enough to know that he doesn't know it all and will send you to someone who does. He is the best. Don't go to him, though, because he will get too busy and we won't be able to get in to see him!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. Steven M. Lisook's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ