Ratings for Dr. Erik R. Armitano

Dr Armitano was amazing. He has the best bedside manner and is kind and patient.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

When my case was transferred to Dr. Armitano, he demonstrated an encyclopedic knowledge of my case history, including 12 years at this clinic and 45 years as a migraine sufferer. He stepped in smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. I've had no problems with his staff, now Erin, though in past years Dr. Singer's staff was terrible at returning messages.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Terrible experience. Staff is super unprofessional and rude. Really wish I would have found this site before going there. Not sure how this is a functioning doctors office with the way they treat their patients. Never get a call back when you try to get through. Main lady (the over weight one) at the front desk is extremely unpleasant to deal wwith. Not worth dealing with this chaotic unorganized office.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

I have never experienced worse treatment by staff in a healthcare facility.Dr. Armitano's new assistant Stacy is an absolute nightmare.If you call with any sort of time sensitive or important concern regarding your health, don't expect a call back for a couple of weeks. And if you continue to call back and finally do get ahold of her she becomes rude and is quick to put in her own biased opinions about what she 'thinks' the doctor thinks is best for you. I called to get a normal refill of medication. After multiple attempts, and days into having no pain medication for a very painful injury, I actually had to SEND someone to the office just to get an answer. She blatantly refused to even acknowledge that there was a problem after I had left clear voicemails, and even sent faxes. She was dismissive about the situation and it was later clear that she manipulated the information she presented to the Doctor. I never write reviews, but really needed to for other people. DO NOT GO HERE.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I called each day for a week and never got a return phone call. My condition is worse and I am not getting any response from this office. I have no option but to find another neurologist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I agree about getting call back from his staff, that's why I stop calling and showing up! Is kind of streesfull but I liked the doctor, so I do what I have to do to get some information back. Once you are in the office Tasha can be a really sweet person but sometimes she is really confused about what she is doing

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

The doctor was great. His staff was a nightmare. I kept being told by his assistant that she could not reach me on my cell phone. I realized this was because I used music as a ring tone. WOW. Really old-school. I also had issues getting her to call me back so finally, I just stopped going. Its too bad because I needed to see him but,,,, dealing with her was too stressful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Doctor Armitano was excellent, very kind at attentive.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Very unprofeesional. Has taken weeks to get results, always an excuse.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

doctor himself is good, but staff are the worst ever. they don't return calls even after 2-3 vocie msg. The staff are not friendly AT ALL. Worst Staff EVER..........

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Erik R. Armitano's Credentials

• Oakland College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA