Ratings for Dr. Shahdad Azmoon

I started seeing Dr Azmoon last year. My primary doctor sent me to him to clear me for surgery. Right away he asked if their was history of heart disease in my family. When I said yes, he starting saying he want certain test done on. I felt very comfortable because he was making sure that I do not have heart disease. After my test showed everything fine, I was still having sharp pain in chest. So he put me on some medication and order some more tests to be done. I glad he did not think I was imagining things. Most doctor would have done that. The medication has help my pains.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

This office is very efficient and all of their staff take good care of you. Dr. Azmoon is very smart, he sometimes speaks fast so you may have to slow him down, but he spends time with you and will explain everything in a way you will understand. I would not change him for the world, he saved my life and I am grateful to him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

He sees all of my family members, he is super-smart, and cares for you as if you are family

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Very thorough with tests and monitoring throughout the year. Staff don't forget about you and make you feel so comfortable. Even if it is just for bp check. He is a good doctor. I plan on keeping him as long as I can.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Efficient & friendly staff. Dr. Azmoon takes the time to explain all conditions. Made me feel that he cares about my treatment. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Azmoon is an excellent young doctor. He saved my life when several doctors I had gone to did know what my problem was, which incidentally did not even have to do with my heart. I owe him my life. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Azmoon and I highly recommend this doctor if you are seeking the care of an excellent cardiologist. He is always very thorough during my appointment and answers all my questions patiently. His office is so beautiful and his staff very professional and compassionate, they make me feel so welcomed every time I come in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Spa like office (love it), friendly staff, everyone there is young and energetic, handsome young doctor, spends lots of time with you, he is just a doll, he saved my husband's life

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

He is taking his time and he will provide you with lists of the tests to make sure your heart in top shape.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Excellent doctor -takes his time to explain things to you, listens. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013