You may also like

Rate Dr. Shahdad Azmoon

Dr. Shahdad Azmoon's Ratings

He sees all of my family members, he is super-smart, and cares for you as if you are family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

Very thorough with tests and monitoring throughout the year. Staff don't forget about you and make you feel so comfortable. Even if it is just for bp check. He is a good doctor. I plan on keeping him as long as I can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Efficient & friendly staff. Dr. Azmoon takes the time to explain all conditions. Made me feel that he cares about my treatment. Excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2789194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Azmoon is an excellent young doctor. He saved my life when several doctors I had gone to did know what my problem was, which incidentally did not even have to do with my heart. I owe him my life. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I am a patient of Dr. Azmoon and I highly recommend this doctor if you are seeking the care of an excellent cardiologist. He is always very thorough during my appointment and answers all my questions patiently. His office is so beautiful and his staff very professional and compassionate, they make me feel so welcomed every time I come in for an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2527906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Spa like office (love it), friendly staff, everyone there is young and energetic, handsome young doctor, spends lots of time with you, he is just a doll, he saved my husband's life

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][269544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

He is taking his time and he will provide you with lists of the tests to make sure your heart in top shape.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][269543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Excellent doctor -takes his time to explain things to you, listens. Excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][269542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Azmoon was very diligent and supportive in caring for me and explaining to my family. He has excellent bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][269541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Friendly young doctor, with very good bedside decorum

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][269540].votes_count ]]