Ratings for Dr. James C. Dill

Amazing!! Dr Dill is the best and staff is wonderful. I've never met a more knowledgeable doctor with such a great bedside manner! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Horrible experience. Said things like "cool your jets" when I expressed concern. Said he didn't believe in P/T. Ignored an obvious infection. Horrible bedside manner and staff seemed unhappy to be there. Office dirty, outdated, and I regret ever having surgery with him. I am five months out and the new doctor thinks reoperating is the ONLY way to fix it... plus, I've been in P/T 3xs a week since leaving Dill's care in January and still have no motion. All of these issues were obvious from the beginning and better listening and care may have fixed it. I do regret the decision to move forward just because it was easier than starting over. At the hospital in front of myself, my husband, and the nurse, he made fun of my alergy to morphine right outside of the curtain. We could all hear him and it left me terrified right before going under. I should have listened to my instinct!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Terrible experience. Horrible bedside manner. Experienced alot of pain.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. James C. Dill's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)