Ratings for Abigail Atkins

Her office was a mess and her trash was overflowing. She interrupted me constantly, was very negative, and I had to redirect her several times, as she kept going off subject. This experience was a waste of my time and my money.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Exceedingly knowledgable about parenting and in understanding children. Highly recommended for any parent dealing with behavioral or emotional issues with children.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Her office is absolutely disgusting. Doesn't quite listen, not professional, came in late, interrupts, felt like I was talking to a child.

Submitted May 17, 2017

Not sure why my insurance provider keeps sticking me with her as I requested an actual psychologist. I met and spoke with Rev. Dr. Atkins at length and found that she did not comprehend the level of mental health that I preferred. She seemed to lack basic constructs of psychology. I walked away feeling disgruntled.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

She has little concern for actual punctuality. Her knowledge seems be closer to that of undergraduate, which makes sense as her doctoral degree is not in psychology. She did not know what instrumental behavior or conversation was. Which is worrisome when dealing with someone who in theory should be able to help with social interactions (aka psychology).

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

she is amazingly helpful. She is the most knowlegable councelor i have been to

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

We went there for my son and she ended up helping my whole family! What a blessing it was to find her. Very straight forward and to the point. She will not sugar coat things for you but this is exactly what I needed. She goes above and beyond and really cares too.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011