Dr. Van L. Wagner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Van L. Wagner

Dr. Wagner is a wonderful doctor! He is proactive to his patients needs and cares about the long term health of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Highly recommend! Excellent bedside manner and wonderful staff. My surgery and recovery were much easier than I expected.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Very pleasant experience absolutely little to no pain after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

It has been an excellent experience. Dr. Van Wagner and his staff were very professional.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have seen many doctors in my day, but Dr Wagner and his staff are the absolute best. They are knowledgable, compassionate, and prompt with answerin questions. I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I am very thankful that I chose Dr. Wagner and his staff to help me on my weight loss journey. I am truly impressed with how friendly, helpful, responsive and supportive they are whether it be over the phone, through email or during an office visit. I never feel rushed during my appointments and I like that the dietitian is available via email to answer questions along the way. The staff are very organized and I believe this is why I received such quick approval from my insurance provider. The surgery center was also fantastic. The care provided at the facility was outstanding. I would highly recommend Dr. Wagner to anyone considering a weight loss procedure.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Wagner and his staff have been a huge help guiding me through the process and making sure I have everything I need in order to succeed in this process. They are truly fighting for you between insurance companies and hospitals. They always kept me informed and kept things on track for me.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Wagner and his staff are very courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I am completely satisfied with HOAB from my first visit through my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

My insurance covered the entire procedure. The best thing about Dr. Wagner's is that they made sure that my family were well informed. The hospital surgery center was fantastic and I was offered a private room, so that my family could there with me. I believed that this is the same for every patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Wagner and staff have been extremely courteous and professional. I have received much correspondence and information for all aspects of surgery. I appreciate the care and consideration that each member of Dr. Wagner and his staff have shown me. They have made a potentially scary situation go extremely easy and painless.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Van L. Wagner's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)