Ratings for Dr. Kathryn R. Baker

I arrived at 1:25 for my 1:30 appt. I sat for nearly three hours and when I finally did see Dr. Baker I told her that I was aggravated waiting so long. (4:15) when I finally got to see her. She apologized and said that it had been an extremely hectic day. I will look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Baker saved my eye sight Thanks a million, everyone is friendly and the Doctor cares,

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr Baker is very inexperienced and careless. I went to her because the nurse suggested her and I guess that is because she is new and need patients. I got the precription for glasses from her and when the glasses arived, it was very uncomfortable. It turned out her prescription for the glasses is way too heavy for me, but it took so long to find out and I have to work with the eyeglasses shop. In order to double check, I went to another doctor who gave me right prescription in no time. I don't recommend her if you want to get right presciption and avoid hassles.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011