Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Poland

Dr. Scott Poland is amazing and so helpful. I am happy I am seeing him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Poland listened to all my concerns. He gave great feedback to treat my anxiety. He challenged me to work hard and make a change in my life. Now I am so happy and I feel great. I highly recommend Dr. Poland.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Poland is the best counseler I have ever had. I've seen him for a few years. He has better listening skills of any couseler I have ever visited.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

My husband and I saw Dr. Poland for couples therapy and we couldn't be more happy with him. He is very knowledgable and never took sides with either of us. He has tremendously helped our relationship, and we continue going to him. I have also referred him to a friend who also feels that he is a great therapist.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I currently see the good docotor and he is amazing. Im half Asian and Hispanic- Poland is so cultural sensitive he is able to relate to me on any subject. He truley is brillant with his observations and suggestions. I could never have improved as much as I have without his help and support- no one has helped me until I saw Poland.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I can honestly say that our experience was a disaster. We went for family therapy and found him to be very big on labeling people and dealing with obvious surface issues. Very disapointing.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Doctor Poland seems to know about a wide range of issues. I am currently seeing him for Borderline Personality Disorder and Anxiety Disorder. I soon hope to take my son to him for ADD treatment. Good doc. Takes the time to listen!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009