Ratings for Dr. Rachana V. Garde

We ended up going to Shady Grove after the methods at another clinic were not working. We decided on the shared risk program and we cannot be more thankful that we did. We have a beautiful daughter thanks to shady grove! Our experience was wonderful. From the first day we meet with the doctor up until the day we were discharged from SG. I remember going in for my last ultrasound and crying in the parking lot because I was going to miss the staff members. They truly do become like family! Dr. Garde and Ashley B. both reached out to me personally before each of my procedures, after hours. That's how I knew I had found the right place for us. They were invested and not just because they had to be. But because they wanted to be. Our life is forever changed because of them!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Garde and her staff. They were responsive, kind, and knowledgeable. I appreciated that Dr. Garde was always able to explain my options and respectful of my comfort level with procedures.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The care and attention my husband and I received from Dr. Garde and the Woodbridge staff was top notch. They have helped to guide us through every step of our IVF journey. She helped us to make our dreams of having our first child a reality.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Garde. She is knowledgeable and will answer any questions you have. All the procedures she needed to perform were painless. I wish all of my doctors were like her!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016