Ratings for Dr. Ronitte J. Vilker

Dr Vilker is very intelligent, warm and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Vilker is only the second psychologist I've ever visited, and I'm so glad I did. I was incredibly comfortable with her. We tried several behavioral types of treatments, and they helped, but finally she gave me the courage and okay to return to pharmaceutical therapy and it worked like magic. I still practice several of the other techniques, too. I was so, so depressed when I first went to her. And full of anxiety. I feel normal again. I know a lot of that is the drugs, but if it hadn't been for her, I wouldn't be where I am today. I stopped seeing her months ago, but I would recommend her to anyone dealing with depression and anxiety. By the way, there is no staff at her practice. Just a waiting room with with doors to several different practitioners.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Ronnie is very kind she is understanding and i look forward to going to visit her. She provides for a comfterable setting and mood and is easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011