Ratings for Dr. David Weck

Dr Weck is the most intelligent person I've come into contact with. He has an extensive knowledge of the human body and can give you the proper care you don't normally get from your doctors. He's helped me tremendously with my migraines and more. Dr Weck and his wife truly change lives.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Weck is the Best there is. He is not just a great chiropractor, but an amazing human being! God Bless you Dr Weck!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Weck and his wife have been beyond helpful in getting my health back on track. I can't say enough good things about their practice. They truly have changed my life and I would highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr Weck cares more about his patients than any doctor I've ever seen. He not only is good at what he does he truly cares about making every patient feel as good as they possibly can. Both he and his wife are amazing people and remind you of what we are supposed to get at any doctors office but rarely do.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr Weck is great! Extremely knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. David Weck's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1980)