Ratings for Dr. Nima L. Shemirani

Amazing!!!! So happy to have found a doctor who listened and was so helpful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Great service!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I gashed my forehead open in a bike accident. The cut was jagged and deep and gushing blood down my face. I needed stitches and was concerned about a scar. I am so lucky that Dr. Shemirani is the doctor who stitched me up. He is a brilliant and talented plastic surgeon. His stitches were careful and precise and the wound has healed quickly and perfectly - it is invisible now. Dr. Shemirani is caring and warm and immediately instills confidence. He is a perfectionist (in a good way!) and clearly takes great pride in his work. He met me without hesitation at 9:30 p.m. on a Saturday night on an emergency basis to patch me up -- so kind and amazing. I am so grateful. I would go back to him for any procedure.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Excellent Doctor - I went to see him as an ENT and he was reassuring, knowledgable, kind and compassionate. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Shemirani is very easy going, not an alarmist. He took time to listen and to respond. I particularly liked his more natural approach first before pushing medication.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I had Botox done for the first time with Dr. Shemirani. I was very nervous about having the procedure done especially having seen a lot of bad botox jobs in Los Angeles. Dr. Shemirani was immaculate--he explained what he was going to do, carefully assessed my face, and performed painless injections. When the botox set it, I couldnt' believe how natural it looked and how my wrinkles were all gone. I will not go to any other plastic surgeons -- Dr. Shemirani is simply the best!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Nima L. Shemirani's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2004)