Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(22)

" Dr Quintana was the best rated practice next to my office. Is almost four years that D..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Sergey Voskin

This is a beat dermatologist in new york very professional and helpful

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Very professional doctor.Very helpful front desk. Best dermatologist in new york

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Is the best dermatologist in New yorjk very good staff

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

This office has the rudest staff I have ever seen. Medical assistants answer cell phone calls that are not urgent and have personal conversations during procedures. The Doctor doesn't follow up, I had to go to other Doctor for correction. Never again.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

great work! very punctual, professional, and quite funny.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I haven't had surgery yet but Dr. Voskin is nice to work with, explains things well and puts me at ease, and Paola is wonderful and patient with my questions. The other staff... it's been pretty rough to work with them to say the least. I'm just really hoping the quality of lipo & BBL doesn't reflect the staffs bad attitudes. I almost feel bad for the Doctor that they represent him in this way! A good attitude goes a long way ;D His photos online look great and I've spoken with happy patients in the waiting room so that's a big encouragement! Wait time is 30min-1hr but that's not a big deal because what do you expect at a Doctor's office and I know they're busy.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I had lipo with dr voskin on lower abdomen everyone at his office was very nice . I was very comfortable I felt no pain docter voskin was honest about procedure felt funny when they inject anesthesia and fill up with liquid. But absolutely no pain I went home thinking I'm going to feel it later or tommorrow ! We'll I have to say it's my second day I feel great I haven't taken a pain killer only Tylenol 500 mg just like doctor said I'm doing normal things around house I have some swelling but that's to be expected I would recommend dr voskin to anyone .

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great doctor, nice staff, clean office. Very happy with results.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

It was my first time having liposuction. I was extremely scared. Dr. Voskin was very understanding and made me feel calm. He has hands of gold. I didn't feel a thing and I look great. Thank you Dr. Voskin you are the best.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

doctor, you should get rid of your front desk lady from ocean ave office. She is mean and keep forgeting things while talking. Unfortunately i cant say anything food or bad about doctor because i will never get back for treatmenttest. One appointment was enough.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011