Ratings for Dr. George D. GIANNAKOPOULO

Had many spine surgery's done.. Dr.G is Amazing, Compassionate ,Caring Doctor anyone could ever ask for. He is my gift from God. Thank you Dr. G

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I saw Dr.G in the yr 2000 in Port Richey when he took Medicaid, I had brand new MRIs with me and just wanted a 2nd opinion, he told me I was just another drug seeker and told me to go home and ride my bike or go swimming, very rude and mean and I never even asked him for any drugs, that was 13 yrs ago and you should see whats happened to my back now, still on Medicaid, he could have helped me 13 yrs ago and now I have 6 massive disc problems thanks Dr.G

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I was referred to Dr. G after I was in a bad accient.I had every faith in him until after my surgery. I barely got to see him always, one of the other staff. and I had conplications. I had all the faith in the world. then when I needed him no answers. I was in another accident in May.7 months after. Dr. G was less than attentive.i have changed doctors now. and am amazed at the care i now recieve.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Assistant did evealuation and then went to discuss it with the Doctor. He came back to discuss it with me. Doctor stopped by to interject his view and walked out. Less than 2 minutes face time with the doctor and no time for questions. Office required me to pay the insurance deductible up front and 4 phone calls and 2 months later and I still have not been reimbursed. I was told the doctors wife runs the accounting side.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I have had terrible back pain all of my life. I have been to many drs who promised the moon. I went to Dr G and he told me exactly what he could do and what to expect. As far as I am concerned, he is wonderful and very skillfull. I admit he is way to busy but that's what happens when you are the best.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

I have been seeing the Doctor for seven years now. He has kept me out of pain. Last week he performed a laminectomy on L4/5 and it went perfectly. I highly recommend Dr. Giannakopoulos.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr G has been great for me. He fixed my c spine after a car accident and he has been great.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

My mother has had 3 cervical surgeries and is heading for her first lumbar surgery this week. From 1200 miles away, the staff are always very caring and take care of my questions and FMLA paperwork in record time. They have offered assurances that all will be taken care of and it was done as stated. They even coordinated home nursing care for my mom since I can't be there for the full 6 weeks of recovery. When she told me she needed the lumbar surgery, I wanted to make sure Dr. G was the only doctor to have anything to do with her surgery and he is. I'm very happy to know that Dr. G is so thorough and as skilled as he is. Mom's recovery has always been weeks less than predicted and she is in her early 60's. Patience is a virtue and his staff is nothing but.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. George D. GIANNAKOPOULO's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port Richey, FL