Ratings for Dr. Vanessa K. Brown

Dr. Browns prompt diagnosis, treatment and referrals have enabled early treatment of two (2) potentially fatal conditions on my behalf. This being accomplished on my first and follow-up visits to her office.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I was a patient of hers here in Idaho for several years, and basically fired her as my doctor after she refused to listen when I tried to explain to her how the meds she prescribed were making me sick. When I tried to explain it to her she got all huffy and told me that my medical problems were in my head, and that I needed to see a psychiatrist. I've had psoriatic arthritis for 22 years, with moderate joint deterioration. Dr. Brown also diagnosed me as having fibromyalgia. Have spoken to numerous people since her departure, who have had the same experience. All were told that their problems were in their head. She did NOT leave on a good note.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Vanessa K. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal