Ratings for Dr. Marc Magod

My experience was very good. Everyone was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Magod suggested several things for me to try to fix my problem. I rate the whole team as excellent.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Great service and experience. Hate that trilyte have to drink but all else was superb.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Magod and Barb are a wonderful team. They are always very caring and helpful when they care for me. I have CIC and Dr. Magod is wonderful at trying to help me with the latest treatments on the market.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Everyone in the office was very nice and pleasant. Dr. Magod is a great doctor, very caring and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Marc is excellent. You never feel like you are being rushed. Besides being a good Dr. he is an outstanding human being. The updates to the office look nice. Glad there was not too much paper work to update for the visit. Should see you all next year for a colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Facility and staff were excellent. Dr Magod was excellent, as well.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

From the receptionist to the assistants - everyone was so hospitable and polite. Waiting time was on time and everyone/everything was done professionally.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Marc, Took me in his office and talk to me and realizes that I needed to have an Endoscopy. He worked me in that day and the staff was fantastic. He talk to me and made it clear what the problems were. The office followed up the next day and I have a follow-up appointment in two months. I was very satisfied!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Excellent service, timely and thorough! Staff was very professional, knowledgeable and cordial! I appreciate all of you! Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

All The folks I dealt with were informative, professional, courteous and pleasantl.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017