Ratings for Dr. Marc Magod

When I called about a concern I had I was able to get an appointment the following day. When I saw Dr. Magod he listened to my concerns and asked me questions. He did an exam, urine test and culture. He told me what to look for the next few days and what to do if my symptoms didn't improve or got worse. I received follow up calls regarding test results and my concerns. I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Magod, Barb & Kelly.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

This went as well as you can expect a colonoscopy to go. Everyone was professional and did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Prep is a bear for colonscopy. Hope it changes in 5 years. Overall experience was good.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

All of your staff is excellent! I especially was impressed with Joe. He was easy to talk to and put me at ease very quickly. I was very impressed with his caring for my comfort even down to adjusting my pillow under my head and shoulder. Dr Magod is just wonderful. He listens and presents as a very caring professional. As I stated before the staff is excellent and they made having an unpleasant procedure actually pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My experience with this practice have been great. I am pleased with my overall medical care.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

It was a very good visit as usual. Thank you and the staff for taking care of me. You have been highly recommended to friends and neighbors.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I appreciate the services provided by Dr. Magod. He is professional and listens to his patients, providing wonderful care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Magod is great... Very thorough and easy to talk to. I have a lot of trust that he will be able to help me with any future issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

The appointment, pre-op and the procedure were excellent. The staff was courteous and very professional. Dr. Magod was informative and professional prior to and after the procedure. I couldn't ask for better service.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Magod, nurses, and staff. I saw the doctor within 15 minutes of arriving and the staff was professional and courteous. The nurse I saw before the doctor was extremely kind. This was my first visit to Dr. Magod, after seeing a different gastroenterologist for 9 months, and a week after my appointment I have a new diagnosis and know that surgery is needed. It’s a relief to have excellent care and I’m very appreciative!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018