Ratings for Dr. Marc Magod

Best gastroenterologist ever. Very professional & caring

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

From the time I arrived at the doctor office, the front desk staff was very friendly. The nurse was polite. I am always satisfied when I go to see Doctor Magod. He is very compassionate, concerned about his patients well being. With my health issues, he is on top of the job. I am very happy with the staff all together.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

The entire procedure seemed very Simple and easy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Even followed up with a call the next day.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Magod is the best. I would not want anyone else as my gastroenterologist . I was seen promptly and everyone was courteous and professional. They certainly deserve five stars!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Everyone acted very professional and also very pleasant. The staff was greatly caring and made me feel that they were looking after me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr Magod,md and the entire team did an excellent job from A to Z. I could not have been more satisfied. A

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr. Magod was very attentive. I didn't feel like I was being rushed through. He was patient and helpful. The lab tech and office help were also friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

From the time I entered the Facility at 7:00a the reception was excellent! from the Receptionist to the Medical Staff to the Nurse Anesthetist to Dr. Magod was excellent. Very pleasant and friendly-made me feel I was in capable hands considering I was there for a Colonoscopy! Cannot not say I enjoyed the Prep-but the outcome was most good-NOTHING FOUND! I am grateful. KUDOS to all of the staff involved in my care! I thank you!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

My experience with Dr. Magod is always pleasant. He takes time to listen and he explains what is going on with my condition, patiently.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Dr. Magod is just the best! He discusses everything thoroughly and in terms I can understand. Barb is always helpful and prompt. From front desk all the way though everyone was courteous and professional. I would recommend Dr. Magod to anyone in need of his services.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019