Ratings for Dr. Marc Magod

I had a great experience, as always. This was my third colonoscopy. Everything was easy from start to finish, except for the prep day. There's nothing anyone can do to make that easy! The day of my procedure was a breeze. Love how cozy those nice warm blankets are. The nurses and Dr. Magod were so helpful, kind and made me very comfortable. I went home and right back to normal, treating myself to a fantastic meal after waiting so long to eat. Ate all the things I never allow myself...yummy, several pieces of cheesy buttery garlic bread, Fettuccine Alfredo (I never ever eat a cream based sauce) and a giant piece of chocolate cake for dessert!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Great. Very attentive staff. Very easy to schedule and work with.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I don't remember anything of the 8 hours following the start of sedation. I do remember all of the nurses were extraordinarily kind and helpful before I was sedated. The doctor and each nurse introduced themselves and explained exactly what they were going to do. Even though they obviously had other patients, they made me feel like I was their only priority at that time. Thank you to everyone at Eagle.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

it is hard when you are older drinking a gallon of medicine. That is the worse part. Wish there was an easier way. Dr. Magod is wonderful! I always tell people he is the best in Greensboro.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Magod and his staff always take care of our family in a thorough, caring and thoughtful way. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

The staff was very kind and professional. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Just an office visit to review medicine for my mom. Dr Magod is very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

My experience was very good. Everyone was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Magod suggested several things for me to try to fix my problem. I rate the whole team as excellent.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Everyone in the office was very nice and pleasant. Dr. Magod is a great doctor, very caring and very professional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Marc is excellent. You never feel like you are being rushed. Besides being a good Dr. he is an outstanding human being. The updates to the office look nice. Glad there was not too much paper work to update for the visit. Should see you all next year for a colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018