Ratings for Dr. Marc Magod

My experience with this practice have been great. I am pleased with my overall medical care.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

It was a very good visit as usual. Thank you and the staff for taking care of me. You have been highly recommended to friends and neighbors.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I appreciate the services provided by Dr. Magod. He is professional and listens to his patients, providing wonderful care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Magod is great... Very thorough and easy to talk to. I have a lot of trust that he will be able to help me with any future issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

The appointment, pre-op and the procedure were excellent. The staff was courteous and very professional. Dr. Magod was informative and professional prior to and after the procedure. I couldn't ask for better service.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Magod, nurses, and staff. I saw the doctor within 15 minutes of arriving and the staff was professional and courteous. The nurse I saw before the doctor was extremely kind. This was my first visit to Dr. Magod, after seeing a different gastroenterologist for 9 months, and a week after my appointment I have a new diagnosis and know that surgery is needed. It’s a relief to have excellent care and I’m very appreciative!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I always get excellent treatment that makes sure I stay cancer free God bless doctor Magod

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Was able to see the Dr in a short time. Addressed concerns and I was on my way.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My experience was excellent. All staff was courteous and very professional in their actions. Excellent rating. Overall a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I am very pleased with the attention given me and help in getting set for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018