Ratings for Dr. Marc Magod

The appointment, pre-op and the procedure were excellent. The staff was courteous and very professional. Dr. Magod was informative and professional prior to and after the procedure. I couldn't ask for better service.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Magod, nurses, and staff. I saw the doctor within 15 minutes of arriving and the staff was professional and courteous. The nurse I saw before the doctor was extremely kind. This was my first visit to Dr. Magod, after seeing a different gastroenterologist for 9 months, and a week after my appointment I have a new diagnosis and know that surgery is needed. It’s a relief to have excellent care and I’m very appreciative!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I always get excellent treatment that makes sure I stay cancer free God bless doctor Magod

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Was able to see the Dr in a short time. Addressed concerns and I was on my way.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My experience was excellent. All staff was courteous and very professional in their actions. Excellent rating. Overall a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I am very pleased with the attention given me and help in getting set for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I had a great experience, as always. This was my third colonoscopy. Everything was easy from start to finish, except for the prep day. There's nothing anyone can do to make that easy! The day of my procedure was a breeze. Love how cozy those nice warm blankets are. The nurses and Dr. Magod were so helpful, kind and made me very comfortable. I went home and right back to normal, treating myself to a fantastic meal after waiting so long to eat. Ate all the things I never allow myself...yummy, several pieces of cheesy buttery garlic bread, Fettuccine Alfredo (I never ever eat a cream based sauce) and a giant piece of chocolate cake for dessert!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Great. Very attentive staff. Very easy to schedule and work with.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I don't remember anything of the 8 hours following the start of sedation. I do remember all of the nurses were extraordinarily kind and helpful before I was sedated. The doctor and each nurse introduced themselves and explained exactly what they were going to do. Even though they obviously had other patients, they made me feel like I was their only priority at that time. Thank you to everyone at Eagle.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

it is hard when you are older drinking a gallon of medicine. That is the worse part. Wish there was an easier way. Dr. Magod is wonderful! I always tell people he is the best in Greensboro.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018