Ratings for Dr. Salem Ganem

I have no complaints. The scheduling was easy and the pre-procedure meeting on October 31 was informative and timely upon my arrival. As for the actual procedure...the whole process was timely and as expected, the staff was courteous, prepared, and accommodating, and the procedure was painless. I did not feel the least bit groggy afterwards, went to bed later that night at my normal time, slept well, and was happy to report that all was fine the next morning when I received the follow-up call from the office. My thanks and appreciation are to be extended to Eagle, Dr. Gannon, and all the staff! Kim McCarthy

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Everyone made me feel comfortable and kept me informed of what to anticipate as best possible. No issues at all w/ respect to professionalism or efficiency in ensuring I was "ready" to undergo my procedure.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I appreciate the doctor had excellent bedside manners as he seemed to be a totally different doctor than my visit 3 years ago when I had Medicaid. It appears insurance allows people to be treated differently in which they should not be. Three years ago, although I continued to have issues, I refused to go back to the same doctor yet I did so now not wanting to go through my whole history again. I say all this to say, I appreciate the treatment now yet would have appreciated it 3 years ago as well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

The staff couldn't be more friendly and pleasant. They even called the next day to see how I was feeling. A very nice experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Thanks for the great care I give excellent for all categories.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I find Dr. Ganem to be a very professional physician. He always speaks with me prior to a procedure and gives me follow-up after my procedure. Clear conversations so I can understand my problem and issues. Highly recommend Dr. Ganem and Eagle Gastrology for any procedure you need.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Ganem listened to me which was great. He gave me samples of a medication to help me and it has already changed my life. So glad I finally took the steps to see a gastroenterologist. wish i had done it years ago.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

The scheduling of my office visit first visit was longer than I anticipated. The office visit was very good (Kristy) was very pleasant. The day of my procedure went extremely well. I have no complaints. Good Job.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Ganem and the staff were wonderful. They were friendly and eased my anxiety in my first colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Well pleased with the service i got . Things went very well and i am happy with the people very nice

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017