Ratings for Dr. Salem Ganem

I give Dr Ganem and his entire staff FIVE THUMBS UP / EXCELLENT across the board. I have been getting this procedure for approximately 35 years and have had it performed at a number of different locations in two different states. My last two were at this facility and were by far my best experiences. I highly recommend this group of dedicated professionals that took the time to make this so easy for me. Each and every person I came in contact with, from start to finish, are a credit to their chosen profession.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

The entire process was efficient and professional. I felt very comfortable and they treated me with care and respect.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

The staff was very nice and friendly, I enjoyed talking to all of them. I will go back to Eagle.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My experience was as pleasant as it could be for a colonoscopy. I will defnitely return in 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Everyone was over the top awesome. There was absolutely no stress involved in the procedure. Thank you all for making this such an easy procedure to go through. Peggy Gerhard

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

It was a good experience. Everyone was friendly and efficient and kept the atmosphere relaxed. The facility was clean and well organized.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Excellent experience! The staff is awesome. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

My overall experience was excellent treatment with Dr.Ganem including the staff...

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Each staff member was very nice from the front desk to the recovery room. This was important because any medical procedure causes some anxiety and the staff's friendliness helps to make you feel comfortable and at ease from the get go. I chose to be awake during the procedure and both the nurse in the room and Dr. Ganem were top-notch. Each step of the procedure was explained to me and the exam caused very little pain and discomfort. Great knowing that I am good for 10 years!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I was a little nervous, but the staff made me feel comfortable. My experience was good.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018