Ratings for Dr. Salem Ganem

Really good office visit. The Dr. took time with my husband and I to explain everything. He did not rush and we like that very much.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

After a conference with Dr Ganem, we decided the colonoscopy was not necessary. Really appreciate the manner in which Dr. Ganam reviewed my options. We arrived at a joint decision.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

My experience was exceptional. The staff from the beginning to the end were very professional and yet very personable. It appeared they were concerned with my comfort level at all stages. Once I checked in the journey began and everyone was very attentive. Even at the end, I could not have asked for better service and care. Thank you. Looking forward to seeing you in 5 years.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

The doctor and the entire staff was courteous and the experience was as pleasant as a doctor's visit can possibly be.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I received the usual excellence treatment I receive from Eagle Physicians. Great Job!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Dr Ganem is a good doctor. He listened to my concerns and explained everything.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Excellent in all aspects, provider, facility, wait time, staff, treatment results, scheduling ease,

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I had a very easy time thruout the whole.procedure. The staff as well as Dr Ganen were helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

After years with my specific problem, Dr. Ganem solved it in two visits. He is kind, gentle and very intelligent. I would recommend this practice to everyone. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr Ganem was very thorough. He is very easy to talk to. He explains things so you understand what he is telling you. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019