Ratings for Dr. Salem Ganem

Excellent doctor and staff...very friendly and displayed a high degree of skill.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

The team took very good care of me. I appreciate the follow up call the next day to ensure I was ok

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I Thought the Doctor and staff was very knowledgeable and friendly!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Very professional and friendly. Made me feel at ease throughout the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Salem Ganem and his highly trained staff at Eagle Physicians.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I have had several procedures and this experience was as good as any ...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I have no complaints. The scheduling was easy and the pre-procedure meeting on October 31 was informative and timely upon my arrival. As for the actual procedure...the whole process was timely and as expected, the staff was courteous, prepared, and accommodating, and the procedure was painless. I did not feel the least bit groggy afterwards, went to bed later that night at my normal time, slept well, and was happy to report that all was fine the next morning when I received the follow-up call from the office. My thanks and appreciation are to be extended to Eagle, Dr. Gannon, and all the staff! Kim McCarthy

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Everyone made me feel comfortable and kept me informed of what to anticipate as best possible. No issues at all w/ respect to professionalism or efficiency in ensuring I was "ready" to undergo my procedure.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I appreciate the doctor had excellent bedside manners as he seemed to be a totally different doctor than my visit 3 years ago when I had Medicaid. It appears insurance allows people to be treated differently in which they should not be. Three years ago, although I continued to have issues, I refused to go back to the same doctor yet I did so now not wanting to go through my whole history again. I say all this to say, I appreciate the treatment now yet would have appreciated it 3 years ago as well.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

The staff couldn't be more friendly and pleasant. They even called the next day to see how I was feeling. A very nice experience.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Thanks for the great care I give excellent for all categories.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017