Ratings for Dr. Seyed Abdolreza Ghodsi

I enjoyed him as my physician. I am not sure if I would go back to him if I had to do it over again since after surgery I felt my condition worsened.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Extremely poor bedside manner. Does not answer emergency phone calls after hours. Implanted a pain pump but then does not seem to know how to manage after, can not care for the pain pump after surgery. Very poor in pain control management. Would not recommend to anyone. Extremely dissapointed in his care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Wonderful caring physician, very knowledgable and very helpful ! Would definatally recommend to anyone !!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

He performed brain surgery on me ay Camden Clark Memorial Hospital in Parkersburg after I collapsed with a seizure and it was determined I had a Meningeoma in the right frontal lobe.He has patience,calm,explains everything and doesn't hurry you through. I have another what he believes to be a meningeoma in the right back of my head,and it is being monitored with regular MRI scans to see if it is growing. Drs Ghodsi and Gold have offices in The PARS center in Parkersburg and while his staff(receptionist and office gals)seem somewhat disorganized, I would highly recommend both of them.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

He is very good with a rare disorder called "Arnold Chiari Malformation" He is very patant

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr. Seyed Abdolreza Ghodsi's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1994)