Ratings for Dr. Faisal A. Pirzada

Non professional Staff and I do not recommend this office

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Awesome facility, very kind and knowledgeable doctor and a very helpful staff. Wish I had found him before.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Awesome doctor and very nice staff. Love them all and they treat me like family. Also great location in Richmond with lots of parking.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I have been to his office a handful of times now (longest time in between was 3 months) and he always remembers who i am. He makes me feel like im his only patient because he takes the time to fully explain everything and has never rushed me out of his office (even when i ask lots of questions, and i do). He is very knowlegdeable (i do lots of online research and have found that his explanations for a diagnosis are accurate to those i find online) but he has never given the impression that he's a know-it-all. He is very easy to talk to, almost like talking to a friend. His staff is the same way. They are quick to refill a prescription or to send off insurance required paperwork for special requests (my mechanical breastpump paperwork which they completed within hours after i called). They always make you feel welcomed. They are quite good at taking you in at your appointment time. My longest time in the wait area was about 15 mins and some of that time was filling out paperwork. The office is kept clean/tidy. One downside for some patients is that his earliest appointment time is at 10am altough his office opens earlier because i went in for bloodwork at 8:30am one time. Overall, i have nothing bad to say about this place (and i am a very selective person) because it is a great primary care doctor/office and i feel very lucky i found it.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Unorganized staff and long wait time . I do not recommend .

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

First time i came across a doctor who prescribes his patients the medicine they are allergic too. I am allergic to a drug and went to the doctor for sore throat. He prescribed me a medicine and when i went to pick that up the pharmacist told me that this has that allergen. If it weren't for that pharmacist i don't know what would have had happened. And also he gave me children's claritin to take. I am blessed to be alive.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I went to the office for a physical and blood work. The staff was nice and took care of all my needs and qs. I got the vaccinations I needed as well.the doctor explained all the blood results well on the next visit and didn't seem to rush me like my previous physician . Instead he explained the long term consequences of not treating. I would highly recommend the office and doctor to all.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Very nice office environment and the staff is very friendly. The doctor listened to my complaints and didn't just rush off like my previous PCP. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I had trouble finding the office due to new construction but it was worth the effort. I've had multiple medical issues and didn't realize they were sleep related till we did a sleep study. Turns out I have sleep apnea which is severe. Now my wife actually let's me sleep in the same room. I think I was unaware she has a snoring issue as well :) She's going to see Doctor Prizada as well soon. Great manners and knowledge. God bless you.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I had a great visit to the office. The environment is friendly and the staff is very welcoming and polite. The doctor is very knowledgeable and explains well. The thing I liked the most is that they provide services for most of the lab tests, vaccinations and heart check up. The building also has the gynecologist pediatrician pharmacy and other doctors. I hope they continue to improve their services and get more doctors so we don't have to go to downtown driving in the crazy traffic.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Faisal A. Pirzada's Credentials

• Aga Khan Med Coll, Aga Khan Univ, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1994)

Avmed