Ratings for Dr. Tasha M. Knight

Very nice, well mannered woman, with a great facility but don't know how to run things properly. The associates along with Dr. Knight are very unorganized. This have been going on for over a year and a half.. They are never on the same page! The front desk assistant never have your correct information. Dr. Knight have to triple check behind them, making sure they have the correct paperwork in the correct folder.. Even then, she still managed to mess things up when she handled it personally. They allowed me to schedule an appointment two weeks in advance, and come in and wait for 30 minutes, knowing that they already terminated our "Doctor-patient relationship" a MONTH AGO.. Because my children seen another dentist one time out of the 4 years that we've been coming here!! I took off work for this! They do not respect people's time and patience! I strongly disagree with going here!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr.Tasha Knight is by far the worst dentist, I have ever met her license should be revoked. She mistreats and misdiagnose patients. She says she's going to call to do a follow up, but she never does. After she botches the the job, she will give you a referral to see another Doctor she works with for a second opinion, and tell you to come back to her for completion of treatment . However, that referral is just a random Orthodontist she pulls from the internet. Upon, a return visit she will refuse to treat you, or complete the job after she has taken your your money.She will be adamant in her refusal to refund your money for services not rendered to you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

She is very professional and very passionate about what she does. Very knowledgeable and very personable. I do not like going to the dentist but she help ease my concerns and I can truly say she is the best dentist I have ever had. Keep up the good work and kudos to her staff.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Horrible. She had me in the dental chair on meds and then told me I would have to pay 900 bucks to finish my root canal. I called back to negotiate and was told I would have to be on payment plan before the work was finished. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr.Knight was very informative and professional. She was great with my kids. I have referred several Co workers and they love her!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr Knight herself is the worst professional that I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013