Ratings for Dr. George S. SEHL

Did a bunion surgery for me and has prescribed orthodics that have helped tremendously. Excellent doctor in my opinion, listens, does not rush me. I would without question refers friends to him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

First off, I found out that this man lost 30 patients back in 2007-08. And now me. I had a cyst that needed to be removed. I went to him and at first he didn't diagnose it as that but said it was inflammation. Then put a shot in it. Then it got big again and then he diagnosed it. But kept draining it and putting shots in it. I went to my family doc to have it drained and she said it needed to be removed. I told him this and all he did was put another shot in it. After that I decided to go somewhere else. The cyst has grown and has been sitting in my foot for months to a year. And is painful. My current foot doctor is going to have to knock me out for it to be removed. If it was out earlier, they would have haut numbed me. But it's wrapped around tendons and sitting too long. I started digging more into Dr. Sehl and found troubling facts. Avoid this practice. He want your money and could care less about properly diagnosing you.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

wonderful doctor. Wonderful staff. I trust his judgment.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

did surgery to relief foot pain.... thanks to him i can walk again.ins paid most of it.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I have a very bad ankle that was dislocated and no longer attached to the leg. I have had 11 surgeries on it, just trying to keep it together. Initially I saw orthopedic surgeons, and they just saw the bones and didn't even look at the soft tissue around the ankle. Dr. Sehl has helped me tremendously by repairing tendons and getting me involved in physical therapy,etc. He took the time to research my past surgeries and to talk to other foot doc's before cutting on my ankle. I hightly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Sehl and his staff were wonderful. He really took his time to explain everything and really helped my foot problem out.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. George S. SEHL's Credentials

Assurant
Children's Health Insurance Program (Chip)
Medicaid / Medi-Cal