Ratings for Dr. Waymond Jung

Doctor didnt like that I asked him if he was sure I didnt need antibiotics for my sinusitis that my other MD abck home recommended I get. He proscribes me a glorified nasal spray which is fine if thats what he thought i needed. But he didnt like that I called back asking if i could speak with him again to let him know some other symptoms i forgot to mention to see if that would change his opinion of my illness. He then rates me after our 1 minute convo that I need to pay another 165 on top of the 150 I already paid because he rated me a lvl4. Meaning the doctor rates you on how much you owe after depending on how much he feels you owe after. I was very surprised about this as I told him I was uninsured and money was tight. Called the hopsital after and they waved the bill and said they had no clue what he was doing. All I can say is this guy has some real ego to try and screw someone over. I was very polite with him. So not sure how I rubbed him wrong. Playing kings throne on me pisses me off more than anything. Ego?

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

He really cares about you. I met him at ER because of my severe ear pain after meeting two doctors before him. A+

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

Dr. Waymond Jung's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MB Health