Ratings for Dr. Benjamin T. White

My mother was referred , supposedly, by the mercy er doctor. Ophthalmologist saw her this morning and said she couldn't believe she was not admitted. She is dehydrated, dizzy, and fell again today at home. She has had to get 3 visits for iv fluid because she can not eat or drink. So family dr agreed she needs to be admitted but is out of the country, so ophthalmologist and family dr said they would contact Dr. White to get her admitted to hospital for her care. Called his office unsuccessfully , and finally reached them through an answering service. Receptionist was as rude as I eve encountered and said the Dr. was out of town and would not admit anyone for next six days, and made an appoint meant for 6 days out.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I had my ailment to my back for a long time. It started to get unbearable and Dr. Benjamin T. White fixed my problem so I am basically pain free. I would recommend him and the spine hospital to anybody that has a back problem. Very happy with my treatment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Great, reliable, professional, efficient, and very informative. Dr. White's staff very competent and helpful. Superb service. Recommended Dr. White to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I received excellent care from Dr White and his staff. He made sure I was informed of all options and helped me get the best outcome possible. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. White and staff have been patchin' me up for years now. I trust his expertise. He's always given me all options to make my own informed decision. Helped me weigh the options. If I didn't like him or staff, I wouldn't go back.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

hewill not lisen to me and will not do any tests.Tells comp that iam ok

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I at first liked Dr. White and he appeared to be caring. I had already seen two PTs and when I asked about going back to my first PT which had helped me the most, he was insistant that I try a place he recommended. I told him I would try it only if he felt it was the very best. After going to the PT place I couldn't figure out why he thought it was so great. It was an assembly machine and my PT often didn't even see me. I finally found out why Dr. White thought it was so great. He was a part owner. No wonder he wanted me to go to his suggested PT, he would make money off it.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Dr. Benjamin T. White's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med